Our Services


Gold Immigration Services assist students and migrants to make an informed decision on what is best for them. Counselors of Gold Immigration Services can provide most suited ideas and information on Canada, Australia, Newzeland, UK, USA, German, Ireland, Cyprus, Poland, Switzerland, Singapore etc.

Permanent Residency

To become a Canadian Citizen, you must be 18 years of age or over; a Permanent Resident; must be in Canada legally as a “permanent resident”; must have lived in Canada for at least three years out of the four years right before the day you apply; must know English or French; and must learn about Canada. Gold Immigration Services can help you to prepare for the Citizenship Test.

Study Abroad

Anyone planning to study in Canada for more than six months will require a Canadian study visa. This type of visa must be applied for as soon as the student receives a letter of acceptance from an educational institution. Gold Immigration Services can guide you to prepare your documents and choose the right College / University to make your career path a success.

Visitor Visa

Temporary Resident Visas may be for single entry or multiple entries. If you need a temporary resident visa, you must apply for one before you leave; you won´t be able to get one once you arrive in Canada. Some counties do not require a temporary resident visa to either visit or transit Canada. Send us an email for details.



Business Visa

A business visa is appropriate for a variety of business related activities such as attending a conference, business meetings and several other purposes, but not for conducting business. Look at the comprehensive list of Permissible and Prohibited Activities  on a business visa.

Website Designed & Maintained by Webcolorz Infotech